Today’s class with Rich McCue on coding was very inspiring and insightful for me. I thoroughly enjoyed doing Scratch, TinkerCad, and princess skating lessons. Since I am still learning about coding and its nature, I tried the process skating lesson as it was easier to follow the steps and procedure compared to others.  The way Rich connects coding to the curriculum was very resourceful as I do not have much knowledge about connecting coding with other subjects. From his presentation, he illustrated clear examples of how coding is applicable to cross-curricular. I can easily teach uneasy topics with ease through coding because students and I will be learning together.

I personally do not like math, having coding opportunities to connect math and make it more interactive learning can change students’ attitude towards learning math.

As Rich mentioned that understanding how computation thinking or coding can turn math abstractions into concrete form in the aid of student inquiries.

After hearing informative Rich’s in-depth presentation on coding, I would love to learn how to do coding.  I have never done coding before, this would be a learning process for me.