Yoga has many benefits for our body, soul, and mind.  I have been doing yoga on daily basis to build a strong mind, enhance my flexibility, peaceful mind, and inner connection with chakras.  I always feel calmer, happier, and more fulfilling when I finished my daily yoga sessions. Despite the COVID pandemic I able to practice yoga daily because of technology where I am able to access many experienced yoga instructors and yoga via YouTube. It has been a life-changing experience for me because it helped me to relieve my stress and stretch my body from sitting longs hours in front of the computer doing school work.

• Yoga for all-round fitness: with the use of proper breathing techniques and mediation yoga is a complete package for staying healthy. It mainly improves our physical and mental health. It also protects us from injury and detoxifies our bodies.
  • Yoga also improves our awareness about ourselves and surrounding. Through the mindfulness practice of yoga, we are able to stay in present and connect with our breath. This mindfulness also leads to healthy eating habits where it encourages us to be in the present moment while eating. This can assist us to control blood sugar, weight loss, and disordered eating behaviors.
  • Yoga can decrease stress because it eases stress and promotes relaxation. It can also relieve anxiety and depression because through the daily practice of yoga we can cope with feelings of anxiety and negative feelings. It also improves our sleep quality which directly correlates with our anxiety and healthy body. There are many types of yoga specifically designed for stress and anxiety relief.
  • Yoga also improves flexibility and balance where practitioners can target their moves and adapt their balance according to their level of comfort. One thing I have been learning while doing on daily basis is not rushing the poses and it takes time to do more challenging poses. During those learning periods one should be gentle to self and practice patients. If we do not do the poses correctly can cause more harm than good.