Chantelle  Morvay-Adams’s presentation (who is a part of BCED Access) was very inspiring because she shares the perspective of being parents to children who are on the spectrum. The activity questions she had made for us during the breakout room were great learning opportunities. On each question, I heard the varied experiences and inputs from my cohort.

I did not know anything about BCEdAccess before this class, it is refreshing to see that there are resources for families who are struggling. With the help of technology, they can align with each other and become a support system. There are many relatable and good articles which you can translate into any language. This can be easier for families whose first language is not English.

With the use of technology students who have learning or physical disability can easily access education as the lessons are designed to meet their needs. For instance, with the use of iPad students can easily interact with their peers and make learning accessible for them.